Are you still holding on to old feelings, memories and pain from a failed relationship?
Admittedly, the last thing you want to do is accept that it’s over. But, acceptance is the FIRST STEP in beginning this hard, but healthy process of being healed.
If you’re fed up on the pain, tired of being broken and ready to bring love back into your life again, then our heartbreak coaching program is for you!
The Most Beautiful Arrangement of Broken Package
Our Power Coaching Package includes:
- Four (4) scheduled 60-minute sessions per month.
- One (1) email message per week—convenient communication when you need it!
- One (1) 5-minute laser coaching by phone per week—make a personal connection and share wins or get advice immediately, instead of having to wait for our next coaching session.
- Initial 3-month commitment.
- **Pay for 3 months in advance and receive a 10% discount.
A Few Benefits of Private Coaching
- Coaching interaction is high personalized and geared towards your unique persona, needs and aspirations.
- One-on-one coaching has been shown in studies to produce a return on investment guaranteed.
- Coaches believe in coaching. Most life coaches had/have life coaches.
- You have the freedom to set the agenda.
- 100% judgment-free zone and 100% confidential.
- Non-biased trustworthy advice on dating, love, health and all aspects of human relationships.
- Reduce anxiety, stress and mental clutter.
- Find the shortest roads to emotional success.
- Understand the fundamentals of goal-setting, time-management and healthy coping strategies.
Other Expectations of Coaching
- Get to the root of your relationship challenge by going deeper, assessing, and addressing true concerns.
- Identify underlying concerns of self-perception and self-worth.
- Help discover thoughts, beliefs, perceptions, emotions, moods, etc. that strengthens ability to take action and achieve what is personally important.
- Help see the different interrelated factors that affect behaviors (e.g., thoughts, emotions, body, and background).
- Inspires the shift of viewpoints and discovers new opportunities for action.
- Challenge to distinguish between trivial and significant issues, situational vs. recurring behaviors, when detecting a separation between what is being stated and what is being done.
- Brainstorm and assist to define actions that will enable you to demonstrate, practice, and deepen new learning.
- Help you focus on and systematically explore specific concerns and opportunities that are central to agreed-upon coaching goals.
- Engage you to explore alternative ideas and solutions, to evaluate options, and to make related decisions.
- Promote active experimentation and self-discovery, where you apply what has been discussed and learned during sessions immediately afterward in your work or life setting.
- Challenge your perspectives to provoke new ideas and find new possibilities.
- Advocates points of view that are aligned with your goals and engages you to consider them.
- Helps you “do it now” during the coaching session, providing immediate support.
- Celebrates your successes and capabilities for future growth and happiness.
About your Coach
Sean is a powerhouse of passion, husband, speaker, educator, poet, entrepreneur, author of several books, and life coach. Sean grew up in and out of the church and always had a respect and love for God. It wasn’t until the year 2008, while enduring a heart-shattering breakup that he decided to surrender his heart to God. A year later, he discovered his purpose was to help individuals in the area of romantic relationships. After realizing the traumatic impact his poor decision left on his heart, he has diligently made love and relationships his study and desires to share all that he knows with whomever is willing to listen and learn. Sean also has a strong admiration for people and has zeal to inspire. This is something he always loves to share with the world through his writings, poetry and relationship coaching services.